Terms & Conditions
Thanks for visiting Heitmat! These Terms apply to your purchase of all Heitmat products and to your access to and use of the website. By accessing or using our Services, you agree to the following Terms.
You must be at least 13 years of age to access or use our Services. If you are between 13 and 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority where you live), you may only access or use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms.
- User Accounts and Account Security
You may have the ability to create an online account. If you register for an account, you must provide accurate account information and promptly update this information if it changes. You also must maintain the security of your account credentials, not share your account credentials with others and promptly notify. We reserve the right to record and analyze customer data behavior.
- Payment and Billing Information
By providing a credit card or other payment method that we accept, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and you authorize us to charge your payment method for the total amount of your order (including any applicable taxes and other charges). If the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled.
- Information Accuracy
We do our best to ensure that information on the Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, however, information on the Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. All specifications, products, descriptions and prices of products on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Color Accuracy
We make all efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors. However, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors.
- Pricing and Availability
Prices do not include applicable taxes and other charges. All Products offered for sale are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, reject all or any part of an order and discontinue our products without prior notice, even if you have already placed your order. Please note if a Product you are interested in purchasing is not listed or is listed as "out of stock", it is not currently available for ordering. Please check back at a later time as our Product inventory is subject to change.
You are responsible for any sales, duty or other governmental taxes or fees due with respect to your purchase of Products.
You agree to pay any shipping and handling charges shown at the time you make a purchase in accordance with our shipping policies available here. We reserve the right to increase, decrease, add or eliminate shipping and handling charges from time to time, but we will provide notice of the charges applicable to you before you make your purchase. Any delivery dates or times shown as part of the checkout process are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
- User Content
Our products may allow you to create, post, store and share content, including messages, text, photos, videos and other materials (collectively, "User Content"). Except for the license you grant below, you retain all rights in and to your User Content, as between you and Heitmat. You grant Heitmat a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, fullypaid, and sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and display your User Content and any name, username or likeness provided in connection with your User Content in all media formats and channels now known or later developed without compensation to you. When you post or otherwise share User Content on or through our Services, you understand that your User Content and any associated information (such as your username and date of Product review) will be visible to the public. You may not to create, post, store or share any User Content that violates these Terms or for which you do not have all the rights necessary to grant us the license described above.
- Use of our Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner;
- Reverse engineer any aspect of our Services or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any part of our Services;
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access any feature or area of our Services that you are not authorized to access;
- Develop or use any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent, including any scripts designed to scrape or extract data from our Services;
- Bypass or ignore instructions contained in our robots.txt file, accessible at heitmat.com/robots.txt, that controls automated access to portions of our Services; or
- Use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms. You may also only post or otherwise share User Content that is non-confidential and you have all necessary rights to disclose. You may not create, post, store or share any User Content that: ▪ Is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or fraudulent; ▪ Would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law; ▪ May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party; ▪ Contains or depicts any statements, remarks or claims that do not reflect your honest views and experiences; ▪ Impersonates, or misrepresents your affiliation with, any person or entity
Any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials or other information you submit about our Services, is nonconfidential and will become the sole property of Heitmat. We will own exclusive rights, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, in and to Feedback and will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- Limited License
Copyright and Trademark Our Services and the text, graphics, images, photographs, videos, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, slogans and other content contained therein are owned by or licensed to Heitmat and are protected under both United States and foreign laws.
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time. If we do make changes, we will post the amended Terms to our Services and update the “Last Updated” date above. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop using our Services.